Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kaisercraft #2 Sketch Challenge



I took this of my Nephew Jacob in march this Year, when he was about 5 weeks & then brought the KC - Lullaby range to scrap this photo.... So i thought I may as well play along with one of the KC Sketch Challenges......


I went with July #2 Sketch
 

I pretty much Stuck with this Sketch & that's the Joy's of Sketches, when you just don't know what you want to do on your Layout the Sketch helps the MOJO flow!! so to speak...  hehehe
So this is what I came up with...........







Kaisercraft Products used:
Lullaby Collection papers- Hush little baby & New Arrival
Journal Tags - After five Collection
Crochet Doily
Rubon
Flowers & Paper Blooms
Velvet Ensemble Acetate 
& Blae & Ivy Clear Stamp

Always a Pleasure that you have stopped by
& the Comments you leave... 
THANKS HEAPS!!! 

01 09 10