Sunday, August 7, 2011

Believe in Love

Hi there!
Sketch #94 is up @ Let's Capture These Sketches....
So this Weeks Sketch is designed by Charlotte ...
& this is my DT Layout!!
Of Hubby & Myself, Which a Good Friend of mine
took this photo early April this year....

Now for the Close Ups!
Kasiercraft - Rubon & Papers, Doilie & Pink Paislee - Artisan Elements Circle...


Crochet Doilie from Sam Eye Candy Magic
Stickers WRMK's  I think....
the leaves are fussy Cut form Kaisercraft - Chapter One,
Mini Roses from Handmade By Suzanne
A bit of Echo Park - Be Mine & Springtime Papers..
& lastly the black curls I got from trimming the black cardstock..
& I thought cool I'll add these to my Layout...
& was happy with the outcome!!!
So Pop on over & check out the other DT layout's 
All are so Awesome & different!!
Thanks for stopping by ME blog & till next time!

01 09 10