Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Get Picky September Sketch #12

Hi There!


Firstly I would like to send out a BIG THANK YOU!!!
To all of you that having been leaving the Most Loveliest Comments.....
It's really Awesome to get on your blog & see that I have
So many Wonderful Comments!!! 
*HUGS* to YOU........


SO I Really like Joining in on GET PICKY Challenges.....
& try to do most of them!!!!!!
I think i'm pushing for time with this Challenge, there's about 1day to go......   hehehehehe
The Get Picky Sketch....

& My take on this Sketch!!!
I Brought some Glitz Design - Vintage Blue....
& I have to say I think I'm in L.O.V.E!! Awwwww
The base paper is Bella Blvd - all inclusive paper,
Teamed up Some Vintage Blue paper & Scarlett sticker...
The big photo I've printed it on Vellum & then matted it on white Cardstock.......
I have seen some Lovely Pins, As of late & thought I'd try my hand @ some....
So that pin is a Rachael Pin!!!! So to speak.... LOL!
a Prima flower, MS - Doilie & MFT - Fancy Flourishes!!
A STUFF 2 SCRAP bird Chippie...
which I've liquid pearled it!!!
Bird Cage from D-Lish Scraps
Brass Overall Buckles - Got real cheap @ a discount Shop...

Always a Pleasure to have you stop BY
Hope you all have a Wonderful Week!!

01 09 10