Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Creations with Stuff 2 Scrap BUTTERFLYS


It's my turn to blog this week over @ STUFF 2 SCRAP
& I thought I'd  share with you the creations that I have posted over @ Stuff 2 Scrap so far......
First UP is a layout!!!
Love this photo of DS & DD....
He SO like do you have to kiss me SIS...    LOVE IT!!
Now for the Close UPS & Products I've Used!!
MME - Lost & Found 2 papers, 
Seam binding, MS - heart punch,
The Heart is the Sizzix - Scallop Hearts die cut....
Also here is 1 of my pins & a Maya Road  Transparency doilies!!
The piece of resistance the STUFF 2 SCRAP - Butterfly!!!
Which I've a dded white paint & when still a little wet rubbed it here & there to expose the raw Chippie.....
then once dried inked & added liquid!!
Also used  my FAVORITE thing ever.....
The MFT- Flourish die Cut!!!!!!!
Another GORGEOUS Stuff 2 Scrap - Butterfly Chippie......


BUT wait there's more....
I also Created a CARD with the S2S - BUTTERFLIES.......
Inked & Glittered....
A Close UP!!!
MME - Lost & Found 2 papers,
& Prima - Alla Alphas

To  achieved the Glitter borders on both Layout & Card.....
I used 3mm double sided tape &!
& some glitter....
I still have a Couple of days over @ Stuff 2 Scrap
So be sure to pop by !!

1 more thing!!
 I just would like to let out a TOOT! TOOT!
My layout for the October 1st  - Challenge @ Once Upon A Sketch is a Feature....... THANKS for the Votes ladies!!!
I'm Pretty STOCKED with that....
 THANKS for Stopping BY...
Hope you all have a GR8 Night!!!!!
01 09 10