Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches #121

Hi There!
It's Sunday morning here & I just wanted to pop in & Share with you My layout for our Latest Sketch over @Let's Capture These Sketches
Sketch #121 is Up & Darlene D'eon has created an awesome sketch for everyone to play with this week!
 








The Metal frame I've used is A The Girls Paperie Paper  Girl- Metal Frame (click picture for a Direct link)
I got mine from Anna'a Craft Cupboard & they are @ a Super price....
OK! A little weird!!! For some reason I have only 1 close Up to Share??
The other DT ladies have once again have come up with GORGEOUS Creations
Products I've Used on this Layout......
Crate Paper – Random “Vintage” Both sides pps, Farmhouse “Handpicked” pp, Crate Paper Random Phrase Stickers,Fiskars Border Punch – Threading Water, Martha Stweart – Heart Punch,The Girls Paperie Paper  Girl Metal Frames - Shabby Pink and Aqua, Black Kindy Glitz, Cheery Lynn Designs - Doily Dies - Exotic Butterfly Small #2......
Short & Sweet today.....
Have a Wonderful Day!  
01 09 10