Friday, June 29, 2012

Bo Bunny Camp-A-Lot.... Part 2

Hello!
I'm back to share the other 2 layouts that I created with the Bo Bunny Camp-A-Lot range...
First up is this layout of Ethan! 
Enjoying what he calls the good life!
I had  to Sneak up on him to get this 1 this shot & glad I did....
Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Dies Lacey Circle
 Products:
Click on product to head direct to availability @ Anna's Craft Cupboard

Script –Stamp.


& Lastly..
This layout of my girl...
 more of the  Bo Bunny Camp ALot-Noteworthy

Also! I've Used the 6x6 CW -Mini Branches Reversed with some Gesso..
Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Dies Picot Edge Circle (S4345)

Products:
Click on product to head direct to availability @ Anna's Craft Cupboard
Prima Marketing - Almanac - Gracie Vine 556280,
The Crafters Workshop - 6x6 Templates - Mini Branches Reversed

THANKS! so much for popping on over Also! for your any Comments &
 HAVE a WONDERFUL WEEKEND 
01 09 10