Saturday, June 2, 2012


Well Hello!
 I'm back to share with you the last 2 layouts I created with the SUPER yummy AC Amy T - Sketchbook range that was part of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard in May.....
First Up is Chloee!!
I LOVE this photo of her.... I snapped this 1 while she was outside climbing the fence, Chasing her brother!!!











& a few close ups!
The black strips are YEP! Washi tape...   hehehe


 Look! even some of my handwriting... It just seem to work here!
Products:
Prima Bretton Purity Vine #552633 & Arcadian Collection Rosy flowers #546298,
Martha Stewart - Vintage Flower punch,
Doily.


& Lastly 
This 1 of my 3 most FAVORITE people in this WORLD... Well most of the time anyways!!!  LOL!
This photo was taken by mwah on my birthday this year.....
You know as parents! We are So proud of our Children... Well! We are Very proud of our 2 daily!
BUT! it's funny our 2 always telling us how Lucky & proud they are for US to be there parents..Awww!
Then we end up arguing on who the Luckiest...  LOL!
Close ups!
 A bit of hidden Journaling in this 1.....
 Products:
American Crafts Foam Thickers Custard – Black,
Martha Stewart – Double loop Punch.

OH! & BTW the ever so Talented Helen Tilbury is having a giveaway...
Be sure to stop on by & check this O.U.T!! I have it on my Side bar!!
Always a pleasure to have to stop by!
Will be back soon to share my CT layout for KIU...
Till then Have a FAB morning/ noon/ night!
01 09 10