Wednesday, October 3, 2012

** Scraps of Elegance - Dreams of You Kit**

Hi there fellow Scrappers!
Well yesterday arvo I got my DT kit from Scraps of Elegance
October Kit
Dreams of you...
& OH! MY! Goodness it is Soooo much better in real life!!
I'll share it with again
The Ingredients for this kit:
you get all this
Main- papers:
 My Minds Eye- The Sweetest Thing- Lavender About Me, Bluebell Remember- Glitz- Cashmere Dame- Banner, Chevron - Prima- Zephyr-Parfait, Gramercy, Zanella- Websters-Park Drive, Box lLunch, Margaret- My Town Die Cut- Park Drive papers.

Main-  Embelishments:
Prima Zephyr Alpha Stickers, My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing Stickers, Prima Say It In Crystals, Petaloo Chipboard Color Me Crazy, Websters Perfect Petals, My Minds Eye Tangerine Wonderful Tiny Word Stickers, My Minds Eye One Of A Kind Title, Green Lace Trim, Ranger Antiquities California Stucco

Plus you could also  purchase this add on Embellishment :
Embellishment-
Happy Together Flocked Transparency, Websters Pages - Calendar and Journal Cards, Prima -Vintage Trinkets, My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing Brads, Bella Blvd Buttons, Outdoors, Gorgeous Trim with Beads, Websters Mini Messages, Small Frame.

& this Coordinating papers
Coordinating-  papers
My Minds Eye- Honey, Simply Lovely, Doily Paper, Tangerine, Wonderful- Websters- Park Views- Prima- Zephyr, Tempore

& this Floral Add on
Floral-
Prima- Serenade- Orange- Timido- Zephyr- Poppies and Peonies, Tangerine and Blue - Au Naturale A.

SO! last night & with a skip in my step I head my way to the scrapping room with all this in my hot little hands!!
& came up with these 2 layouts so far.... Now! I need to warn you, I have become a bit addicted to hot air balloons ATM... & This kit had a few.... & then added a few more...   LOL!
First my is this layout of my boy Ethan!!
 This would be my take on October Scraps Of Elegance Sketch

This is the October Sketch

A couple of close ups..


From my stash is:
Green Tara - 7cm black paper petal & Gardenia Turquoise,
Kaiser Periwinkle acetate Hot Air Balloon,
Kaisercraft & Prima stamps, washi tape.

Next up is this layout od Chloee & my Niece Courtney..
These 2 get on Sooooo well!!  I LOVE IT!!
photo was taken no long ago @ Cowra Japanese Gardens!!
It funny I never had taken the kids to these Gardens before.. & This is our second time on a few months!!  LOL!




From My Stash:
Green Tara - 4.5cm  Pink Daisies,
Prima Stamp & 6x6 CW - Art Is Template. 
1 more thing before I go......
How would you like to WIN this kit...
Well stop by the Scraps Of Elegance blog HERE to check it all OUT!!
THANKS So VERY much for stopping by & have a wonderful  night/day ...
01 09 10