Monday, November 19, 2012

GDT - Stuck Sketches.......

HELLO! Ladies...
Hope things are well with you all!!!!!!!
You may have notice that I've not around as much lately......
 I just been super busy with the normal everyday life!!!!!!!
 both kids are in FULL swing with after school sports & 
been working with hubby 3 days a week for the last 4 weeks!!!
In between all of this I have also been teaching a couple of scrapbooking classes...  this has been really awesome & I have met some really lovely ladies!!!
& to top it all off I have been organizing a birthday party/Camp over for my boy who hit the double digits.... 10 on Saturday 17th (sniff sniff) 
He had the best time & the kids (his friends)  that he had come all were really good well mattered kids which always makes things easy & FUN!!! We also had family members come too which was a GREAT help for me....

OK! enough of the blah blah blah & onto the stuff you have came by to check out!!
If you may have missed it I was lucky enough to be asked to be a GUEST DESIGNER for Stuck Sketches for the month of November....
My take on the 
November 15th Sketch..
I have used the Graphics 45- Bird song range...
& the Sketch..
If you got any spare time be sure to play along & link it up HERE


I've fussy cut out the Umbrellas,I have used a Scrapmatts- umbrella which I've colored it with a white gel pen....
Some gorgeous Green Tara flowers.....
American Craft - alphas!!!
Hope you all have a GREAT week & THANKS so much those who may leave behind a comment!!!
01 09 10