Thursday, November 1, 2012

** Scraps Of Elegance - Je t'aime November kit**


Hope all is well with you....
Today is the day that see's the reveal of Scraps Of Elegance November kit  
the postie was good to me this time & got to play with the kit early enough to I'm able to share with you 5 layouts for the reveal day......
Scraps Of Elegance - Je t'aime November Kit 
full of very pretty papers
Main- 
Fabscraps- Marie Antoinette- Pink Lady & Children, Purple High Tea, Blue Cathedral, Blue Misical, Garden, Perfumes
Bella Jadore Paperz- Love Letter, Damask
Ruby Rocket- Eklectique, Chintz, Blossom

Main- Prima Shabby Resins, Parlor, DA Birds on a Wire, Eklectique - Cardstock Stickers, Petaloo Darjeeling Purple Dahlias, Prima Zephyr 561123, Prima Say It In Crystals Rosarian, Blue Silver Ribbon, Reneas Butterflies
Floral- Prima, Rosarian, Lyrique A, Bravo B, Vibrato B

Along with the
& the floral add on
let the sharing begin..
P.S I wont share any close ups as this post will be LONG enough!!  LOL!
first up is this layout of my DD Chloee which is also my take on the November Sketch...
From my stash
the paper Doilies & mask.
& the November sketch
next up is this layout of my brother & his girlfriend.... which I have to admit not my FAVE layout &  I think I may have to scrap these photos again sometime soon!!! 
From my stash
the Chevron template & punches.
This next 1 is of my niece Miss Courtney Rose...
 From my stash
again masking in the background, punches & the Cheery Lynn Designs - Fanciful Flourish Die
the next up is this layout of my boy Ethan..
From my stash
 the Chevron stamp, Masking, punches, Tim Holtz rosettes & Green Tara 27cm Blue/Silver Bead Stem...
& my last layout of my hubby Jason & DD chloee!!
from my stash 
Green Tara - flowers, The bit of Dusty Attic - chicken wire, chicken wire mask, KC- rubon & the Doily die.
we also have 2 AWESOME Guest Designers this month...
be sure to stop by the SOE - Gallery to check OUT the GDT & the other DT creations with this DELIGHTFUL kit......
wow! if have made it all the way down to here & are still willing to leave a comment
WELL! you are just the sweetest!
THANKS for stoppin by & take care
01 09 10