Friday, May 24, 2013

Basic Grey - Knee high & Bow ties range...

Hi there!
I'm back to share with you 3 layouts that I created as part of my Designing Team work for Anna's Craft Cupboard...
In part of my DT pack I got to play with some of the Basic Grey - Knee high & Bow ties range!!
more the boys papers than the girly 1's...
First up is this layout of my 2 & them having a hold of the newest addition to my brothers family..
Along with some of the Basic Grey Knee high & Bow ties papers I also worked with the  Element Stickers, Layered Stickers,  Alphas & buttons.. & then all the other products from my stash!!!


next up is this layout of Jason & the kids on the dodgem Cars at Luna Park back in January...



& lastly from this range is this layout....



till next time ladies.... HAPPY SCRAPPIN!
& have a GREAT Friday....
01 09 10