Monday, June 3, 2013

Stuck?! - 1st June Sketch

Hi there fellow scrappers!!
Hope you had a Wonderful weekend...
been start of a new month (well a couple of days into it) means new Challenges & stuck has shared 1st of Junes Sketch along 
with some of the CT layouts OH! & our June Guest designer...  Christin Gronnslett. 
Be sure to pop on by & check out HERE
June 1st Sketch
& my Creative Team layout... I did pretty much keep with the sketch, I just have 2 photos & not 4!!
I was also inspired by Kim Price  & her AMAZING backgrounds she creates.... I started off by spraying the cardstock & once it's dried  you are then to add some water... Well I didn't get that far.. I loved how it looked after it dried & left it...   LOL!  maybe next time try adding water next time!!
The papers & stickers are SS 24/seven and are available at Anna's Craft Cuboard   HERE
I've also added some Washi tape which Anna also has a GREAT range    HERE
The Priate Coin is Twiddleybitz which I have heat embossed....
 Part of a Twiddleybitz - banner which I've also heat embossed... & what would a Rachael layout be with out some stamping.....    LOL!
Thank you for stopping by today & hope you have a GREAT week....

01 09 10