Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March designing team creations for Green Tara......


Good afternoon! Hope all is well with you all...
Today!
I'm going to share my  March designing team projects for Green Tara...  
First up I have created these two tags.. at the top of these two tags, I've used a piece of Green Tara
 "gold/purple crushed organza ribbon"
"Thank You Tags"
 The cluster in my 1st tag consists of lots of Green Tara goodness....
 Calla lillies, batik henna hibiscus flower, a lime green tutu flower,a sliver wire heart, which I dabbed some gesso, a  5cm white paper leaf,which I inked the edge with some olive green ink. A 3cm white rose, which I sprayed with some apricot mist spray.
The cluster in my 2nd tag consists of a more  calla lillies, brown satin rosette, black daisy,
 mini rosebuds, black flocked & gold pearl stamens,
 cooper leaves, a sliver wire heart. Finished it all of with some splattering
 of yellow mist spray & lightly dabbing with gesso & black ink. 

also! created this layout of my 2 & there cousins (The long boys)
I really LOVE how they all get on REALLY well...
"Together is a Wonderful Place to Be"
In the cluster are some white Calla lillies, a blue banyan tree leave,
  5cm Aubergine petal, some gold pearl stamens peeking out the top & bottom
of cluster, an 8cm burgundy damask flower, blue & green Cherry blossoms. I've finished it all off with some flickerings of white & black mist sprays....
In my background I have strips of Green Tara - fine red/black metallic mesh, self adhesive black leaf garland ribbons....
That's it from me today... I will be back yet again REAL soon..... HOPEFULLY! sharing some WONDERFUL TOTALLY AWESOME scrappy news till then THANK YOU for stopping by & have a GREAT night.....   
01 09 10