Saturday, May 24, 2014

Kaisercraft - #3 saturday sketch

Hi there!
Thought I'd stop by yet again...
This time sharing my DT take on the 3rd Saturday sketch for Kaisercraft...
yep! I do realize that Kaisercraft has revealed the Sketch #4 today so that means I am a little behind... lol!
 using the Mister fox collection...
I did pretty much go with this sketch
Sketch #3
 The you are amazing bar code is from the Mister fox clear stamp set    Love this set!
Kaiser Ruler printed tape

Also! have used a couple of my other FAVE Kaiser stamps - stains & triangles texture stamps...
Kaisercraft have some AWESOME collections coming up that I'm sure you will want to get your hands on 
so what better way then to tackle 1 or all sketches of there sketches..
my moto is you never know to you give it a go!  Kaisercraft blog ----> HERE
Have a lovely weekend peeps...  x

01 09 10