Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Scrapbook Store - Graphic 45 Come away with me

Hello fellow scrappers!
Today I have a layout to share that I created for The Scrapbook Store
using the Graphic 45 - Come away with me
a little out of my comfort zone with this collection! I did REALLY enjoy working with this range.   :)
With this super cute WOW rose chipboard, I have colored it with a orange gel pen, flowers I have used are Prima, Green Tara & peach roses
On my background I have used Kaisercraft stamps & Studio Calico circle template

Products: 
Graphic 45 Come away with me - Globetrotte paper
Graphic 45 Come away with me - Cosmopolitan paper
Graphic 45 Come away with me -  Vintage Voyage paper
Graphic 45 Come away with me - Tags & Pockets
Petaloo Apricot burlap flowers

The Scrapbook Store - Mulberry Paper Roses Mini 1.5cm - Curly Peach

Vintage Charms - Birdcage Rectangular

Prima Marketing - Crochet Icons - Thread Tops

Green Tara - 6.5cm Heirloom Blooms - Single Flower - Grey Blue

Words Or Whatever Chipboard - Shapes - Rose

Studio Calico - circle template
Kasiercraft - words, dictionary, edges & Stains stamps

We are on school holidays here I also got 2 weeks off from work.. REALLY looking forward to slowing down a little & spending a little more time with my 2 kids!
Hope you have a great weekend & THANK YOU for popping by!
01 09 10