Monday, February 1, 2016

More Than Words - February Main Challenge

Hi There!
Today I share my DT layout for February over @
More Than Words - The Main Challenge is based on a Word Inspiration and a Creative Challenge.


Use the word "WONDERFUL" as inspiration to create your project!

Our creative challenge is "SPARKLE".
We want to see projects that sparkle and shine! Add some subtle shimmer to your project or some serious bling - it's up to you. Anything that shines is fine!

our February Challenge is open to layouts, canvases and art journal pages only.

I have created this layout

'Life is full of Wonderful little moments'


 As you can see, I have used the word WONDERFUL in my title.


For my Sparkle I have added some rhinestones & used Finnabair Sterling glass glitter....


All chipboard  pieces I have used are of course 2 Crafty Chipboard




Teresa Collins – Nine & Co papers & Ephemra
Dear Lizzy – Documentary 6x6 paper pad
2 Crafty Chipboard – bubble clumps, Mini Camera & Decorative rod set
Prima – Finnabair Sterling glass glitter
October Afternoon Mini Markets alpha stickers
Shimmerz – Spritz Chick-a-dee
Liquitex – Gesso, Light Modeling paste & Matte medium
Washi tape
Bling

Please to by the More Than Words blog HERE check out the other AWESOME designing team projects..
Hope you get a chance to play along.....
Thanks for stopping by
x
01 09 10