Monday, August 15, 2016

July 7 Dots Studio - "Favorite Quote" Challenge

Hi There!
I was inspired to play along with 7 Dots Studio
July Challenge - 'Favorite Quote' 



  'Don't let anyone ever dull your Sparkle'

This layout is for her!

I have used a few different 7 Dots Studio - Domestic Goddess, Soulmates, Illumination papers, Messy Heads element, Lost & found stamps &

The Quote I've used came from 7 Dots 6x6 - Verano Azul pp

2 Crafty Chipboard  I have used....

Lace heart frame
Wing
Flying bird
2016

As a mother, you are always trying your best to support your children though life...  1 of my favorite quotes & that one I tend to say to my girl more & more these days is......
  'Don't let anyone ever dull your Sparkle'

The GORGEOUS & 1 of my faves the Lace Heart frame.



A CUTE little Flying bird....

 A Wing chipboard

& 2016 chipboard pieces...

If you want to stop by the 7 Dots Studio blog -----> HERE to check out the Challenge!!
Also! have shared this page over @ 2 Crafty Chipboard blog ----> HERE
Thanks for stopping by 
x
01 09 10