Thursday, December 15, 2016

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Scrapberry's 'Elegy' range

I was lucky enough to have received the ScrapBerry’s – “Elegy” collection to play with for the month of  December…
 I created 2 layouts with this range......
This first 1 of my gorgeous girl!!!

"Adore"







From Anna’s Store –  ScrapBerry’s Elegy – ‘Elegy’ ‘Moment’ ‘Baguette’ ‘Dreams’ ‘Special Event’ papers, Cheesecloth, White & clear gesso from Prima Finnabair – Mixed Media Essentials Tube set, Kaisercraft flowers, Prima flowers.
Other: Kaisercraft stamp & pearls, Lindy’s Stamp Gang – red spray.
***************

For my next layout I have also created a step by step video tutorial.. 
please click onto the layout and it will take you to the video! 

"love You"



I hope you Enjoy and inspired in someway! 😀
Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous Thursday....
💗😙💗
01 09 10