Saturday, December 24, 2016

More Than Words December Mini Challenge - 'JOY'

Hi there!
Just stopping by quickly to share my last DT work 😞 for More Than Words....
THANK you Heather, Di, Nicole, Pamela & Valia I have had a FANTASTIC year been on this design team with you.....

December Mini Challenge -'JOY'

This month I created a card...


Pure Joy, & mini hearts are 2 Crafty Chipboard, papers, shabby Chic rose heart and flower are Prima...


I know its a busy time for most of us, but if you get a chance why not play along....

Just a friendly reminder on how it works:

The Mini Challenge runs on the last week of each month and is for
cards, tags and ATCs only.  (from the 23rd till the end of the month)
This challenge requires you to use a specific word on your project. 
We must see the actual word. 

Entry for the Mini Challenge is only via More Than Words Facebook page  -----> HERE  
under the relevant post. 

The winner will receive a $25 voucher from Dusty Attic, 
our fabulous Mini Challenge sponsor.


pop over to the More Than Words blog ------> HERE  to get your inspiration fix...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
Lastly! This is most likely my last post for this year..
SO! I would like to say ..... 
I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME WITH YOUR πŸ’FAMILY AND FRIENDSπŸ’ over the Christmas, New Year break...
 A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT and COMMENTS in 2016 πŸ’•πŸ˜€
I'll be back in the new year!
Take care 
πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ€VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL πŸŽ€πŸŽπŸŽ„
x
01 09 10